Monday, March 26, 2012

Blog Bliss

Blog Bliss
For this entry, I wanted to share some blogs that I read pretty regularly.  I find their info super helpful and each one directs me towards or away from products that I’m considering (or didn’t know I needed!).   They are all different, so hopefully you find one you’ll love to follow!  J   ~Cara
This blogger (Tiffany) is super down to earth in her vids.  She makes you feel like she’s your bff telling you giving advice.  She not only discusses products she loves but the ones she’s tried and hated, too (so we don’t make the same mistakes/waste money!).  She does Manicure Monday every week, so if you’re really into polish, this one is for you!
This blog is not just beauty related stuff but fashion, news, and travel info, too.  It has been one of my faves for a long time   I feel like I know about products/beauty news/events before I would otherwise because of Lilliana.  P.S. She’s been featured on the Nate Berkus Show several times and is currently partnering with Tyra Banks on Tyra’s new style website.
This is a new one I’ve come across… I love that her posts are for all ages (not just the young!).  J  Amber & her Guest Product Evaluation Team review and swatch both higher end and drugstore beauty products.
This is also a new one for me.  Carissa has a very thorough blog style.  She goes into a lot of detail (which I LOVE!) and I totally dig the way her site is organized.  I have spent a lot of time on here researching products I’m interested in and learning new information.  I always find that it helps to get different perspectives before deciding on a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment